So as God was moving my eyes through the Bible I came across Hebrews 3 today and I thought I should share this with some people.
Hebrews 3:5-19 (NIV - BibleGateway.com)
Remember what it says:
“Today when you hear his voice,
don’t harden your hearts
as Israel did when they rebelled.”
16 And who was it who rebelled against God, even though they heard his voice? Wasn’t it the people Moses led out of Egypt? 17 And who made God angry for forty years? Wasn’t it the people who sinned, whose corpses lay in the wilderness? 18 And to whom was God speaking when he took an oath that they would never enter his rest? Wasn’t it the people who disobeyed him? 19 So we see that because of their unbelief they were not able to enter his rest.
I do not know about you, but the perils and trials of this world has caused me to want desperately to enter into God's rest (both on earth and in heaven)... Well He gives us clear instructions on how to do this: Do not harden your hearts when He speaks to us.
I know that that is easier said then done but it is a very simple concept... for example, if God asks you to be nice to someone you can not stand then just be nice to them. or if God tells you not to eat a cheeseburger today, well then do not eat a cheeseburger. Simple!
I encourage you all today to hearken to God and be able to enter His rest!
God Bless,
KC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment